Luxury Scented Candles from UK Designers Chase and Wonder
We're an artisan candle brand from Cheshire in the United Kingdom, helping to provide luxury scented candles to the whole world. Our candles are the perfect gift to yourself, but they'll also wow your friends and family.
There are so many reasons to choose a Chase and Wonder candle, including:
- Eco-Friendly - Soy wax is much better for the environment than a paraffin candle.
- Longer Lasting - Soy wax has a longer burn time, meaning you get more enjoyment out of each candle.
- Poured by Hand - We are proud of our craft and put care and attention into each candle we pour.
- Multiple types - our range includes travel candles, glass/jar candles, large 3 wick candles, and ceramic candles. You can even choose a Christmas candle, or make a gift set. We also have luxury reed diffusers.
- Premium Fragrances and Essential Oils - Giving you the health benefits and wonderful enjoyment of naturally sourced scents and oils, helping you with aromatherapy and general relaxation.
- Unique Designs - we create the illustrations that adorn them, making them a truly unique candle - perfect for a gift.
- Re-usable - Our candle holders are re-usable.
- Hand Decorated with 22 Carat Gold - Our ceramic range is hand decorated and finished with 22-carat gold.
- Made in the UK - Support a UK based business to help our local economy (we're based in Cheshire).
Home Fragrance from Chase and Wonder
Chase and Wonder are the masters of home fragrance
. Our bestseller ceramic range
has proved a big hit over the last few years, with a whole host of designs to choose from.
Our choice to use soy wax candles is from both and eco and practical perspective - we think they're the best choice all round!
We have multiple sized candles, ranging from small to large, naturally scented to create a lovely perfume that's ideal for any room. Our smallest scented candle comes in a small glass jar with a screw lid.
Our beautiful designs make our candles a great gift or present under the Christmas tree. There's nothing better than a candle gift to cheer someone up.
We also stock various other home accessories, including greeting cards, luxury matches, and fine china plates.
We are a great alternative to pillar candles, large jar candles, tea light holders, and wax melts.
What is Scented Candle Wax Made of?
Our scented candles are made from soy wax, as it's better for the environment and lasts longer. Other brands tend to use cheaper paraffin wax (otherwise known as mineral wax), which is a crude-oil by-product.
Our candles are hand-poured into their containers in small batches so that we can be very granular with our quality control.
How Hot is a Candle Flame?
The hottest part of a candle flame can be as high as 1400°C. The hottest part is the blue/white outer edge of the flame.
Where to Buy Scented Candles?
You can buy our scented candles online by using the shopping feature on our website www.chaseandwonder.com. Simply go to a candle product page and click add to cart.
What are Scented Candles Used For?
Scented candles have many uses and benefits, including:
- Relaxation - they can be used while relaxing in your own home, including when enjoying a relaxing soak in the bath.
- Aromatherapy - scented candles are a great way to inhale essential oils to health benefits.
- Helps with Routines/Rituals - your brain associates things together, and so having a routine of lighting a candle can help get your brain in the right mood to do whatever the activity is you're associating it with, from meditation to prayer.
- Help Wind Down Before Bed - if your rooms are constantly illuminated with artificial lights and devices, it can be harder to switch off and go to sleep. By turning lights off and using candlelight, you can help your body naturally get ready for sleep.
How are Candles Scented?
A better way to scent candles. Candles are scented by mixing liquid candle wax with a mixture of essential oils and fragrance extracts to spread the scent evenly throughout the entire candle. Once the candle is set, it can then be burned to release the scent into the air. You can use scents such as lavender, vanilla, patchouli, leather, amber, spices, white tea, pine, saffron, geranium, cedar, fresh fig, mint, ginger, and more. Pure essential oils, cotton wicks - all made with vegan wax for the best experience possible. We even have Christmas candles too!
All made with natural wax, the perfect luxury candle. Better than paraffin candles. Shop online with delivery to England and the UK.